Healthy Fast Food - easy, quick & wholesome recipes for everyday life
by Virpi Mikkonen
The new book Healthy Fast Food by Virpi Mikkonen offers wide range of quick and easy recipes in a delicious and fresh form. All the recipes take less than 30 minutes to prepare and the ingredient lists are designed to be as simple as possible - not forgetting the super tasty outcome! Recipes are gluten-free and refined-sugar-free and suitable for vegetarian diet. Almost all the recipes are also totally vegan or doable without animal products.
Start your morning with easy pancakes, bite a healthy hamburger for a lunch and enjoy grain-free avocado pasta or sweet potato pizza for dinner. Healthy Fast Food includes a big bunch of recipes that take only 15 minutes to prepare and a lot of recipes with only a few ingredients. And there's a lot of kid-friendly food also with a Approved-by-kids stamp!
The book includes healthy versions of fast food classics, such as pizzas, hamburgers and burritos. There are fresh substitutes for common take away foods, such as Nepalese and Indian food, not forgetting grain-free naan bread! Everyday favorites, such as lasagnes, risottos and super simple soups are also well represented.
The book has over 80 recipes for breakfast, lunch, dinner and for snack, and there are a section for easy sweet treats too. 3 ingredient chocolate cake is something you just have to try!
ABOUT THE BOOK:
- Over 80 easy and delicious vegetarian recipes
- Recipes take less than 30 minutes to prepare
- Recipes for breakfast, lunch, dinner and dessert
- Fast food and take away classics in a healthy form
- All recipes are free from gluten and refined sugar
- Over 80 % are totally vegan and almost every recipe is doable without animal products
- Lots of recipes for kids
- Lots of 3 ingredient recipes and other recipes with only a few ingredients
- Photos from each recipe
Finnish publisher: Otava
Book is in stores in Finland in 10th of December 2015!
Book is available for now only in Finnish.